Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Obama From a Military Point of View

     The military while on active duty could never speak out in a public forum.  It has always been that you were required to follow all lawful orders without question.  We were also sworn by oath to defend and support the constitution and die if necessary to defend our constitution.  Our military regardless of service has always been strong on tradition and willing to do whatever was necessary to safeguard the freedoms that so many before us died for.  I served under four different presidents while serving my country and even if I didn't agree with each president politically I was willing to take a bullet for or follow the orders of my commander in chief to the letter.

     If I were in active service today serving under Obama I doubt very much if I could say the same thing.  When a man lacks honor and perverts the constitution to a point to where he is essentially a dictator abusing his power in order to promote an ideological agenda that takes away the freedoms of the American people, then I see no way that I could support him.  There is a big difference between leadership and being in power.

     In the military family we leave no man behind and Obama obviously does not seem to care about that very important tradition.  I often wonder what side he is really on when I look back at the many scandals that have yet to be answered to.  I wonder also if the mission known as Extortion 17 was not in fact a way of executing the only survivors from seal team six who had first hand knowledge about the Bin Laden raid.  With all the suspicions I have and taking into account all of the flag officers and NCO's who have been removed because they were in the way of Obama's agenda or were not politically correct enough to go along with the idiotic changes Obama has allowed in today's military...how could I serve in this day and age.  I would never answer in the affirmative as to whether I would fire on American citizens or not because I have my suspicions as to where that is going.  The nation is in great peril with this president and perhaps the entire world is in peril because of his twisted ideology.  I may be wrong...and I pray that I am...maybe I'm just a pissed off old man.  Draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment